A true specialist in the area of race and sport horse nutrition, Fourrage Doulière selects the best forage crops for you and guarantees supplies both nationally and internationally throughout the year.
At Fourrage Doulière, we offer you assistance and advice in making technical and logistical decisions in order to optimize operations and meet your requirements.
Whether you work in breeding, dressage, or training, or are an individual enthusiast, our process means the constant improvement of food quality and safety.
Our hay selections have satisfied the needs of many breeders throughout the years. Like these breeders, you too can enjoy the pleasure and quality of our feeds and bring excellence into the heart of your farm.
• Meadow environment and flora studies
• Technical assistance for harvesting
• Sensory evaluation of the forage and hydrometric monitoring at each stage through to packaging
• Monitoring of storage conditions
• Forage analysis for each area
• Final product selection prior to export
Our skills at your service
• Selection of the “best hays”
• Removal from the field and transport to our storage facilities
• Volumes made available throughout the year
• Added product value through promotional activities, events, trade shows, and fairs
• Creation of true partnerships that strengthen solidarity in the face of climate-related crises
• Facilitation and coordination of exchanges with retail associations, their partners, and carriers See news
• Transport and supply organization See transportation and logistics
We are at your service to provide you with answers and solutions specifically tailored to your feed requirements. We offer quality service and support during the implementation process in order to make us worthy of the trust you place in us.
• A traditional, quality approach to nutrition
• Assessment of your needs and storage facilities
• Transmission of a purchase order with the feed purchase agreement, approximate quantity, and delivery date
• Order confirmation by purchase order signature with approval for payment
• Delivery by truck of 10 to 25 metric tons
• Deliveries carried out with a delivery receipt detailing the weight and origins of the feed
• Invoicing upon delivery
• Guarantee and buyback of feed in case of dissatisfaction
• Subsequent inventory management provided in cooperation with the person responsible for the animals’ nutrition
Respect for the environment
No country is self-sufficient in terms of forage resources. Since forage crops remain the staple diet for livestock and horses in training centers, these sectors are particularly affected by climate change.By being flexible and thinking ahead, and through a fair and market-oriented global sales system, Fourrage Doulière has always been able to guarantee customer supplies in terms of quantity, safety, and quality.The company has also been able to help sectors affected by and connected to hay consumption to maintain their livelihood and continue their businesses.
Faced with environmental concerns and the drastic expectations of consumers, and through his dedication and respect for farmers, David Doulière has never hesitated to further his profession and to act as an environmental player. He invests in the development of dynamic agriculture through the cultivation of hays that contribute to the development and promotion of the land, providing solutions in terms of feed quality and safety.